2018 SCHEDULE & FEE
~ Our Tuesday morning's 10.30am class has resumed in November 2018
* We offer classes that are suitable to absolute beginners to more advance students. Each class is unique as we practice different Kriyas (sets) each lesson. The intensity depends on you.
* If you are an absolute beginner or you are feeling under the weather or tired, you can experience a very gentle class. As an advance student, you may also get an intense session in the very class.
* Our teachers are very experienced and are able to guide you in the level you need.
* There is no need to preregister for the classes. Feel free to drop into any of our classes if you are able to make it. If you need a yoga mat, provide yoga mats at Inner Peace Yoga Circle, but we do encourage students to bring their own for hygiene purposes.
Yoga Class Fee at Inner Peace Yoga Circle
* Drop-in RM20/class
Yoga Class Package (Valid for ONE month)
Once a week RM70 (4 class)
Twice a week RM120 (8 class)
* Classes at Bodhi Heart Sanctuary is on a Drop-In basis. The drop in fee is RM20 per class
Learn To Play The Gong (2 Day Course) with Han Ni
Time: 9.30am – 12.30pm; 2pm – 5.30pm
Price: RM1200 per person
Learn how to play the gong and explore the benefits of the sound and vibration produced by this ancient instrument. During this course, you will learn about
- How sound and vibration works
- The different types of gongs
- How to choose your gong
- The different types of mallets
- Approaching and techniques to play the gong
- Do’s & don’t for playing
- How to care for your gong
- The use of gong in yoga and healing
- Developing self-awareness & Shunia (deep listening) to help you in gong playing
Gongs and Mallets will be provided during this 2 day's course. But if you have your own gong, feel free to bring your gong along as well. A certificate of completion will be provided upon the completion of this course.
Whether you are interested to deepen your meditation practice and learn more about the gong, or if you are a yoga teacher, healer, therapist or a complete beginner, this course is suitable for you.
This course is lead by Han Ni, a Kundalini Yoga Teacher Trainer and a qualified teacher in many different styles and modalities of yoga as well as a Pranic Healer.
This class is limited to 10 participants in Penang and 8 participants in KL so please sign up early!
- 14th & 15th July, 2018 @ Labyrinth Hall, Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur
- 18th & 19th August, 2018 @ Inner Peace Yoga Circle, Pulau Tikus, Penang
- 1st & 2nd September, 2018 @ Labyrinth Hall, Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur
For enquiries or to reserve your space, contact
Han Ni (Inner Peace Yoga Circle) 016 - 4525 363
Jia Wen (Labyrinth Hall) 012 - 207 0827
If you think that banging on a Gong is how to play it, you cannot be more mistaken.
Learn how to use a Gong to create a psycho-acoustical entry point for transformation.
- Mitchell Nur
© Copyright Inner Peace Yoga Circle